Thursday, September 06, 2007

Prayers for Nathan......

I just read Nathans carepage that My friend Kellie writes in... This family is going through this incredibly difficult journey right now.... this poor boy just isn't doing well. his options seem to be pain or severe pain!!! and the family has to just "watch" and pray, and wait. Nobody will treat him where they live, so they have to jump on a plane every time he gets sick :0(
Okay who wants to complain about their problems right now? NOT ME! I have no right. yes i am human, yes i have "situations" that i worry about. but I still need to put them in perspective. Actually things are going pretty good....... My Bill is back to being "my Bill" again, after he got off his chest, what was bothering him. The kids are doing well in school and football. I am back to work full force at a job that i really really enjoy. AND i am fitting in Curves as I should. My brother and I are getting along great......and I am actually going to miss him when he moves. whenever that will be. he doesn't want to be here forever either. And hopefully soon the hot/humid weather will be leaving......not this week though. because I'd love to be outdoors again, My allergies/asthma have improved over the past couple of days...

These are busy times for me, my days off of work are for my sons football games. so my Me time happens to be at work right now. and now at work we are very very busy because of the new school year.... so my me time will just have to wait another week or two :0)

well i am going to get going soon, and see what Chris' plans are for her morning...... we did Curves yesterday, and not sure if we are going today or not. Tomorrow i work at Kiski until 2pm, and then i could just go straight to Curves from there, we will see!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Sandi,
I really don't have anything to say, since we talk everyday......I just didn't want Katie getting on here and seeing no comments. Don't want her to think you're "uncool" again!!