Sunday, September 30, 2007

good news..

I know the doctors said he would improve, it was just a matter of knowing how long it would take. It has been 20 days since Andrews concussion, and yesterday was the first day that was truly tolerable for him (so he says). Today for the first time he left the house for something other than a Doctors appointment. His dad took him out to eat. He did okay, when he got home he said he had dizziness, a headache and was really tired. BUT, it doesn't seem to be as bad as last week when he had the doctor appointment!!!! I guess I can't expect him to wake up, and be just how he was before the concussion... Every day, every week there are improvements. I do notice he is not nearly as moody. So this is a good thing.
I am so busy, I am here working at Kiski this evening. Bill has an colonoscopy scheduled for tomorrow in the morning. and I found out the "football coach" is surprising Andrew and bring practice to him, Monday is film day..... so all the kids decided to bring Pizza and sit with Drew for a while........ So 30 people will be eating at my home tomorrow!! I'll talk with the Coach/High school principal tomorrow. I am fine with the idea. I just want to set limitations that we have no lingering kids........ after 2 hours, the Inn closes. So Andrew can rest after such stimulation.
Chris I am not sure how i am going to fit Curves in tomorrow. let me know what time you leave in the evening....... and if the rug rats are gone, then i may just go with you. Wow our lives sure have been busy since early summer, haven't they?? Do you see rest coming for either of Us??
Well I am hoping to get out of work early, so i should get going and do the things i need to do.

Hope everyone has a positive beginning for the new week!

1 comment:

Giancarlo said...

I've had two concussions in one year. It's not fun. Tell Andrew to take care of himself as he only has one brain.