Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Do i really need a title????????

most of Andrews brain lobes appear to be functioning in the 80%'s, except the part of the test that uses the frontal lobe of his brain, this is where he got hit, and he's at 16% which is 6% more than the last two test showed. So over all he is getting better. He didn't get as sick with the travel as in the past. Yesterday he started home schooling and "studying" for the first time since Sept 10th. afterwards he was upset, because his speed in doing the math problems was so slow. so slow that he noticed it greatly. I spoke with his tutor and as she hasn't had Andrew in school so she couldn't compare his work now to before. BUT she said he grasps the concept and did extremely well. Andrew said he couldn't focus on the numbers, and at times were unsure what they were.... What can we expect, he just started reading again 3 days ago. So over all I am pleased. 40 minutes of school wore him out. The Doctors were thrilled with him yesterday. and are quite pleased with his improvement. speaking of which, my daughter was at the dentist, and picked up a People magazine, and in there was a big article about the Doctor Andrew is seeing who deals with nothing but Concussions!!!! Drew is in good hands.

Andrews football pizza party, game film watching, meeting was a success. He was surprised and seemed to enjoy seeing everyone.

I work today......... it seems if I don't have a doctor appointment to take someone to, I have work!!! I work 2pm until 8pm. so the hours aren't too bad. and like I have said all along, this job is so awesome, and I feel No stress about going to work. the problem is not being home so much, to keep things in working order here!

Kimmie, i am so excited about our road trip to head out east to see Joyce Meyer... and I know it is true, if Patti weren't on vacation she'd get her butt out here and go with Us. My only plan is to see Joyce early sat morning. other than that, we will just let the "wind" take us. no plans, or schedules, or places we have to be at exact times. it's the end of October, maybe we will go for a beautiful hike on a trail out there, maybe we will find a fall festival to visit,...... It has been so long since I've had just me time, I am so looking forward to it.......

well i am going to get going here, i am sure i can find something to do in these early morning hours. Katie was up all night throwing up, she thinks her boyfriends mother gave her Ibuprofen for her tooth ache the other day. I haven't heard of it before, but i am wondering if Katie is "allergic" to the Novocaine the dentist uses, because it was exactly like this last year right after her wisdom teeth were removed.....she got so sick in the stomach.......but then again the medicine was ibuprofen, and she took a lot of it, causing the ulcers in the first place. Heck she may just have a virus. shes been doing so well, and the old Katie has returned, all bubbly and full of energy......... she sure is growing up though, still attached to me at the hip, and sure loves her brothers.

No comments: