Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Some where over the rainbow!!


Isn't this just a beautiful sky? I thought so, took this on Sunday, although you can't see it, there is a rainbow right above the clouds.... ah, what a beautiful world.
This is day 3 on a Patti Day. and i must admit it wasn't as difficult. So this is a good thing. Oh yeah and I DID go to Curves last night. I do love going there, and actually sad that I've missed a week. I am planning on going tomorrow morning before work. and then i plan on going on Friday before we leave for one of Andrew's many appointments. Tomorrow I go to work before noon, so maybe I'll do my yoga for weight loss tape. it's all in the planning and organizing, and putting it in my schedule like any other important appointment.
Today i spent most of the day in Pittsburgh, getting re certified so to speak to work with the home health agency. Funny thing is my patient from before, (the whole reason in doing this), is no longer with this agency. but just today they are looking at another case...
a 7 year old boy with mental retardation, and Leukemia... what an honor that would be to take care of this young man. . . . well , whatever happens, happens. God I put this in your hands, and trust that you will send me to the exact spot that i am needed. Not sure what you are doing at this point..... but guess i don't need to know. Go ahead and I will follow!!! The other nurse that was there for this possible case, is not sure she wants to deal with the prognosis part of the case, Not sure she wants to deal with death. especially the death of a Child. For some reason that part doesn't scare me...
I am tired today............so many test, test on nursing care, and safety, and OSHA, and Blood borne diseases. on the HIPA act... and then they threw in the Pediatric Nursing test........ gee haven't did that in 19 years when i took in in Nursing school......... must say just used common sense to answer............scored a 86% I'll take it :)
Well, i should get going......... have things to do around the house. Andrew had tutoring today.......and he is so miserable he can't even eat. so i should go check on him . talk to you all later

No comments: