Monday, October 15, 2007

The Weekend

the weekend was a busy one.........but a very very nice one. Christina's son is now married. The wedding reception turned out great, actually really "great". I spent most of Friday afternoon/evening there, most of Saturday there (minus a few hours for my youngest sons midget football game and senior night) And then i spent Sunday morning there. Chris did a wonderful job organizing this wedding, I think she could become a wedding planner quite easily, although I am pretty sure that she does NOT want to do that.

I would like to get to Curves today, the bottom line is, i will look at my schedule and fit in Curves 3 times this week....... it is not a "try" but a "must. Although I did not eat tons of food this weekend, i did pick at some wrong foods. and I am looking forward to eating my lean protein, complex carbs, tons of veggies Curves eating plan this week.

Andrew has an appointment on Friday. He is improving greatly and is quickly becoming an annoying teenager.

Please keep my friend Kellie's son in prayer...... his pain is increasing, he goes this week for appointments. God Bless this family, they are praying, that when they get there, there will be room at the Ronald McDonald house or something like that, because the expense is taking its toll on this precious family. Nathan you are a beautiful little boy, hang in there buddy.

Well I think I'll get going, rest, do laundry, catch up on house work. although the family tries, it still needs a mom's touch, and i was non existent here this weekend.

Love to you all

Kimmie, won't be long now...........just a couple of weeks

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKYOU! THANKYOU! THANKYOU! THANKYOU! THANKYOU! THANKYOU! THANKYOU! THANKYOU! THANKYOU!.....
'NUFF SAID.......NO WAIT..........
THANKYOU!......LUV YA!!!!!!

Patti Rambles On said...

emmm, Christina, howz about ya put the coffee pot down.
:xoxo:

Patti Rambles On said...

Just kidding.
I'm glad everything was perfect.

Kim said...

Sandi, I am now completely sure that our trip is meant to be. I just talked to my brother....guess what weekend that is for he and his family??? It is MOVING weekend.....oh gee...sorry....but I've got PLANS!!!
The Lord works in mysterious ways......

Anonymous said...

Whad'ya think Patti, too much thanking on my part?....Come to think of it, I did have an extra cup this a.m......Got this new pod coffee machine that makes a cup at a time. It's the neatest thing, except maybe it's too easy to get all hopped up on caffeine. Ha Ha!

Seriously, Sandi was a great help and I really appreciated her help, except she did mention that she has FOUR kids of her own to get through graduation parties, weddings, etc......Gee, do ya think she might have some ulterior movtive thing going on there?!?! Hmmmm.............

Patti Rambles On said...

Graduation party? Maybe Katie's graduation party would be a good time for my next visit. Or maybe Sandi will be too hectic for me to visit. But if it's hectic I could help her. I'm a good party girl!
hmmmmm. Something to think about.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great idea to me!