Tuesday, October 23, 2007

PMS

last night at about 2am i woke up because my body seemed to be in so much pain.......every muscle aching, terrible head ache, and of course a very stuffy nose. I feel like a Mack truck hit me!!! Before i used to worry that i had some terrible illness, until almost a year ago I started to take note of when I was feeling this way. It happens almost like clock work... and I have figured out it is truly PMS So I can pin point that this lasts, to a degree, 5 to 8 days. In a couple days this pain, irritability, headaches and such will slowly start subsiding , and then a day after "it" occurs, I will be feeling pretty good. It is hard to believe what an important role hormones play in our body. I mean hormone fluctuation causes even my finger muscles to ache, I will cry much more easily than i normally do. My patience level is shorter. My fatigue is greatly increased. And I crave more foods. and chocolate, I crave chocolate. I am learning when i eat really healthy, these symptoms seem to be less, when I take my vitamins with extra B's, these symptoms seem to be less, When I am exercising steady, these symptoms seem to be less......... Well i guess knowing how terrible i feel, I don't think I did well in these departments the past few weeks. So my life style has GOT to turn back to the way that I was before. Melody is still strongly in my thoughts, and my promise, i remember. ..... I am planning on a great time this weekend.. a time to rejuvenate my spirit, a time of renewal my goals... I time to start concentrating on me and my goals...... Andrew is improving, Football season is over, my days at work have leveled off to 2 or 3 days. Christina, your life is on a down swing too.......... i mean your business, not your life!!! you know what I mean. there is no reason that we can't do Curves 3 days a week, and get outside 2 days a week.......... how hard would that really be??? Well i go to work today, tomorrow, and Thursday, Andrew has an appointment on Friday morning in Pittsburgh, I pick up Kim, and then plan on a great weekend....... so this week is packed full........

Love and Blessings to everyone.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Now that it finally FEELS like fall, Sandi, let's plan on a hike soon...maybe A. Chris can come with us now, too! Oh, and I think I might start taking a step class Monday nights (5-6) in Blairsville, if either of you are interested.

Anonymous said...

I could use a little chocolate myself today.....got any???

Anonymous said...

Hey Gina,
I could handle a walk, but I don't know about a step class....don't forget how old I am!!
xoxo
Aunt Chris

Anonymous said...

Kim & Patti,
I need a little help with our friend here. I think she is losing her focus on her healthy lifestyle plan. I'ts like pulling teeth to get her to go to Curves with me anymore. What kind of motivation should I use to get her back in a routine? You see, she wasn't going to go with me today because she doesn't think she'll be able to get 3 days in. I told her ways I thought she could do it, but all I get are excuses.
I think she should reread her own blog from the beginning, maybe that would help.
Thanks!
Christina

p.s. You know she's going to tell you what a #%$@! I am.......don't believe her! I'm really quite nice!