Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Kim, Kim, Kim.......

Kim after reading your blog today........i must say that i am just too too tired anymore to have many "Kim days" in a row.... but I will see what I can do...... I am sure Bill would be thrilled ;0).

On the other hand, Patti Days have gotten easier No sugar yesterday, and No sugar today either. so what is that? 4 "Patti days" in a row...

For those who don't know, I met Patti and Kim years ago on a nutrition website called Calorie King. We first became cyber friends, oh how long ago......5+ years now?? I met Patti in person 3 years ago, (she lives in Arizona). And Kim, who used to live on the other side of the state, recently moved in the area, So we get together when we can. She is the one I am going on the Joyce Meyer road trip with. I can honestly say these women, are such dear friends, Sisters to me. It is so neat how people can meet from across countries and across states.... It is so Awesome to Watch God in action.......and how he intertwines peoples lives. I've meet a few other friends via this thing called a computer....... I met a dear friend who lives in Canada... She too was a part of Calorie King, She is friends with Patti and Kimmie also. and i must say I think my husband enjoyed her husband as much as i enjoy her.... So where am I going with this? oh yeah i remember..... Patti is a diabetic, and she has for years been trying to "get it all together". She spent a few years......can i say maintaining. and then recently I'd say the past year or so.. She finally GOT IT!!! and i mean this in a good way......... she doesn't obsess about food and weight loss, i mean she enjoyed the "Amish nut bread" every bit as much as the other person. She has learned to Live Healthy........ not BE on a diet. I must say the weight has dropped off bunches for her, she looks wonderful. And she is such a stickler about unnecessary sugars. so that is why i am giving that up , or at least trying to in her honor:0) Now Kimmie is jealous that i don't have a "Kim" day.... And honestly, if you know Kim ( i must remember Kim's mom reads my blogs sometimes) i am not so sure if i could handle "Kim days" too often. ahhhhh Gee i am thinking that i may have to start a Christina day after she reads this..........what to do????

Today i worked out really really hard at Curves....... my muscles feel it right now. And I feel those first few pounds that "quickly" come on the body after you stop eating right and exercising regularly tend to be more of a fluid/water fluctuation. and not actual fat lbs. because after just 4 days of this I already feel thinner.......if that makes any sense at all.

Well I am working right now..... and then i do that double back thing,..... so i come back to work tomorrow morning.. Still have some busy times coming up....... ah, will Sunday get here???

3 comments:

Kim said...

Sandi! You are cracking me up!!

You know what they say.....if you can't run with the big dogs, then stay on the porch!

Patti Rambles On said...

MMMMM, Amish Nut Bread, with cranberries (not that I remember it or anything, and a schmear of cream cheese!).
I wasted so much time not getting it. Justifying the bad stuff.
I'm so impressed with your Patti Days (and honored that you call them that). Believe me, in a couple of weeks if you taste something sugary sweet your taste buds will go into shock. If I have a bite of Paul's dessert occasionally, the first bite I go mmmmmmm. If I have a second bite, mmmmmmm turns into "how can you keep eating that?"
And when I think of Kim Days, the only thing that comes to mind is "CAOS".
Love you g/f.

Kim said...

I love you guys!! But how is it that you both have me all figured out????