Saturday, October 20, 2007

A conversation with Kim

Good morning! Just got off the phone with Kim, and we are both so excited about this coming weekend. actually we were so excited, neither of us could talk very well...

Me: kdfid oijkhdf n oiugn;vgmnm ajdfnfvfv jkgask;lftguj ku ki asod
Kim: diofroigf gk ggjgtg aosrhtaqiokfef dke gtor lsjkt owet j lsert

Seriously though, words just weren't coming out, And some of the wording left us laughing so hard..... Kim, nothing will beat the wording you used about your mom and dad..... that was such a "Freudian" slip. and I can't even say what you said as to fear your mama is reading this :o)
but let me tell you..........it was funny!!!!

As it works out, I will be in Pittsburgh on Friday morning taking Andrew to therapy.... Christina is going to come with me cause i am scared to drive in Pittsburgh by myself. We will prob be done the same time Kim is ready to leave for our road trip. Although Kim wasn't worried, she was concerned about possibly driving to my house, and even driving back home on Sunday in the dusk/dark. Kim is doing as little driving as possible right now while she is waiting for her next scheduled eye surgery. So not a problem, we will swing by and Pick Kimmie up, and then Bill and I will take her back on Sunday...... so there is no problem!!!
Oh in Kimmie's blog she comments that we are going to be like Thelma and Louise. however it was quickly decided that we are going to be Lucy and Ethel. Yup if you know me or Kimmie at all you will agree, Lucy and Ethel all the way.... I am praying that God keeps his hand in our little trip, I am feeling that this is needed for one reason or another.... So look out Hershey, look out Joyce Meyer,..........here we come.
oh yeah, i was actually thinking about how much fun it would be to "camp " out over night, and wait for the gates to open up the next day......... well let me tell you, I don't think Kim liked that Idea..... she said she will think about going early Saturday, the doors open at 8am, the service starts at 10am maybe I'd like to get there at 6:30am.....that sounds reasonable doesn't it???

It's a beautiful day, I will rejoice.

6 comments:

Kim said...

Hahahaha! That is so funny, because that's exactly what we sounded like!!!! We are definitely Lucy and Ethel!

Christina, it will be neat to meet you! I won't hold it against you that you're friends with Sandi if you don't hold it against me that I'm friends with Sandi. Deal?

Can't wait until Friday!

Bhbwhebdpdcdiojpsododspd!

Anonymous said...

Yea, I finally get to meet Kim!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim,

Can't wait to meet you, we must have been reading Sandi's blog at the same time, after I published my "Yea, I get to meet Kim", I saw your posting.
I guess I can try real hard not to hold it against you that you're friends with Sandi too! I don't know if Sandi can handle both of us at the same time though.....I tend to talk gibberish when I'm with her too!

I didn't forget about you Patti! It's only 8 more months till Katie graduates......Maybe we should pick a date for her graduation party. We can let Sandi know after we figure it out! Ha Ha!!!

Take Care!!

Sandi said...

Umm, Guys....... what is the common denominator here??? exactly. no wait, that makes it Me, I am the common denominator... i guess i can't say what I was going to.. I wanted to blame you Chris and Kim as to why the "flubbing" goes on when we are talking....... oh forget it, here i am "flubbing again"!!!

well anyhow, it MUST be both of you.... that are the causes of the incoherent speech... no way could it be me.

You two will get along wonderfully

Anonymous said...

What???!!!???

Kim said...

And yet she blames us!