Monday, October 08, 2007

Day two..... Patti day!!!

Yes, that is what i am calling it..... if i go a day without added sugar. I call it a "Patti Day" and this is the second day. Now i am not counting the minimal "natural sugar" in my apple or my 1/2 cup of mixed berries. I am talking the `twizzlers` and brownies and that kind of crap. I know if i can cut out the sugar for a few days that it WILL get easier. And i am realizing.... sometimes if i don't go for a 7 mile hike, i feel that I am not working out. Saturday I didn't go to Curves BUT ms. Patti, I did a walking tape. Sunday I did a mile walk as well as a short exercise tape. and today I AM GOING TO CURVES WITH CHRISTINA ;0)!!! tomorrow Bill and I have scheduled a short 2.5-3.0 mile hike, I think the weather is to cool off drastically in the next few days. I must say this 90 degree weather is really really hard for my asthma. Sometimes i get this all or nothing attitude, and that's just a Crock... I have a wonderful Yoga for Weight loss tape, that makes me feel so good..... i can do that for 30 minutes and my body/muscles feel it. I work weds. and Thurs. Andrew has a doctor appointment on Friday, plan of hanging with Christina on Friday to help cook and get ready for the wedding. as well as i plan on being down there most of Saturday. then the wedding,.....straight to Sammy's "senior" night for midget football. Maybe Sunday I will give to a day of rest. Tomorrow i go to Pittsburgh to do some paperwork and such for my home health job. ( Bill is taking off to go with me, and we plan on stopping somewhere do get the "hike " in) Gina, i miss you...... hope to see you down there at Chris' on Friday evening..... we can cook together and figure out a strategy to go for little hikes at times.
Well i got to go get my whole grain flax seed bread with lean turkey breast, light mayo, lettuce, tomato's and onions ready to eat for Lunch.
I'll let you know how Curves was.

PS Kimmie, it won't be long now. looking forward to the road trip :0)

1 comment:

Patti Rambles On said...

Two days! That's awesome. :kiss:
You go girl........
I also eat fruit and things with sugar in it, like bread and pasta. No Twizzlers! Pure sugar I tell ya.
Good work g/f
:xoxo: