Thursday, October 25, 2007

whats happening????

My muscles in every inch of my body are hurting soooooooo bad!!! i mean even my joints in my fingers and toes, the tissue between my ribs my back, my legs, my arms, my muscles in my neck. If i cough, or bare down (i.e. use the bath room) i get a Pressure pain in the left side of my head. Haven't been too worried, because i do get muscle aches and head aches about a week before my period is actually due.... maybe though this month, the hormone levels are really jumping around causing havoc on me. Other than a little tired, I don't feel sick.... i mean if i could just lie there and not move around..... i think I'd be okay!!

Thanks to my buddy Christina whom i just love, (although if i remember, the exact words i was using for her yesterday when she "talked" me into going to curves was, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you) I went and worked out yesterday..... so far that is 2 days. I know that at one point I am going to get a hike in with Kimmie and Lydia. so I'll do what I can do. But in all seriously Christina, I do appreciate you gently kicking my butt into action.

Andrew is doing really well, and is officially getting on my nerves now :0) and i couldn't be happier. he seems to be able to read a little more, as i notice him doing more and more of his homework. And his energy is coming back in leaps and bounds!!!! He goes for therapy tomorrow in Pittsburgh. Chris is coming with me, and then we are picking up Kimmie, and then we should be heading out East to Hershey to see Joyce Meyer. I am expecting a great week end. so I am pretty sure that is what I am going to get.

Have a great weekend folks, and I will tell you all about it when I can.

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Hope you guys have a Wonderful well deserved time this weekend. Hugs all around from me.

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoyed every minute of your trip with Kim and I hope you will be able to share with us some of the details. Seems like any time I go away to a workshop or retreat I come back down off that mountain with restored faith and ready to tell the story. Much love, peace and joy to the both of you.