Sunday, September 09, 2007

Happy Birthday Patti

Happy Birthday to my friend Patti in Arizona....

Good Day yesterday........ i got to speak with both Kim and Monica, and they are both doing well. Hey Kimmie, Moni would like to make a trip from Canada to hang with Us... you will love her in person as well as her adorable hubby Peter!!! And Monica, You'll love Kimmie, she is so real and fun, and adorable..... and Crazy!!! And Patti, gee you are so far away.... but i think we are going to plan for Next Fall correct???

Other than transporting my kids too and fro...... i spent the day at home, doing house work and watching *lifetime movies, or as my family calls it "chick flicks". today i go to Sammy's game, and then to work until this evening. Tomorrow I have off, and I would like to keep it that way.

My brother Doug found a house, they accepted the offer....so now it's paper work... he is going to move about 15 miles from me..... going in the opposite direction that i usually travel......... but i am sure I'll see them much more than when they lived in Florida 1000 miles away :0)

I am going to get going here, want to have the house clean for when i get back

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sandi all I need is a date. I got money,expired passport and a chauffeur.

Kim please say you will make it. Just to make it tempting...we can hike.

:kiss:

Patti Rambles On said...

Thanks for the Birthday greeting!
Well, we WERE going to plan for this fall but with my vacation in October and your vacation in October I'm not sure how or when we could pull it off.
:xoxo: