Friday, September 14, 2007

Okay Sandi get a grip......

I came to work today.... yes Andrew is 16 years old, and he is doing okay. And my brother is at my house, And Albert is near by today.. (by the way, Bill did help him get a job, and he starts Monday). And i am only 3 miles away. And Christina is 30 seconds away....... and, and, and. I am still worried about ME not being with him. This morning when i went in and checked on him. He said his stomach was upset and he didn't feel good. I leave for work, Katie calls me. "mom, i am worried about Andrew, He won't wake up real well, and i heard a big bang on the wall this morning.. I think he hit his head." She calls me back in 5 minutes " mom, I am really worried, do you want me to leave school and go check on him?" I say "no I'll call his dad to go out and check on him". So Albert goes and checks on him. He is NOW waking up, doesn't remember telling me he was sick to the stomach, and not feeling well. Doesn't remember hitting his head, and then remembers hitting his head in the middle of the night but not in the morning.... Yoi!!!!!!
I am pretty sure he is still okay.... he's prob very tired. I think i am closing the "revolving" doors today. A couple close friends I'll let in, the friends that don't mind that Andrew is sleeping away when they visit. the kind of "best" friends that you can say....hey I am not feeling well, leave me alone :0).

I am not quite sure how many boys came to see Drew yesterday for his birthday. I just know about 8lbs of pasta was eaten. and 5lbs of deli meat was eaten, and two cakes disappeared.
Andrew was quite happy..... and although he spent some time down stairs shooting pool and such. he ended up in his bedroom with a few friends chilling and playing "guitar hero" The boys were well behaved, polite, and left in a timely matter.

This week it's all about Andrew....... Next week, i got to get back to me, curves, and some walking....

I may see Kim at some point this weekend....it's open and up in the air!!!

well it's busy here at work, and I've stopped like 6 times while i am writing this blog, so i guess it is time to get moving........and catch up on paper work here.

Have a great day

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If Kim is coming here, and you guys end up going for a hike, I better get a call, Sandi! :) Glad to hear Andrew is doing better. When things get less hectic for you, let's do another movie night, K?