Friday, March 30, 2007

ISAIAH 40:31

.....They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; They Shall mount up with wings as Eagles; They shall run and not be weary; and they Shall walk and not faint. This has to be my favorite bible verse. Sometimes as "plain" old humans we want things in Our time, we want things now..... we want things without much effort. I am finding as i am on this quest, that it doesn't work that way. I am not going to wake up and be a size 6, ( actually i am never going to wake up that size ) I am Not going to get to my goal over night.... I've got to be patient, I've got to preserver, I've got to trust God... it's a lot of work. for instance, this morning i just wanted to NOT go to Curves. I knew i had to be at work at Noon. and i just wanted to hang out at the house, be lazy, catch up on house work. BUT i just knew that it wasn't an option, oh and i knew that Christina would be there at 8:45 am to pick me up. As usual, i am glad that I went. It is obvious, on my own, I could not succeed. but i am not alone, I have my Father tagging along....... i prob should put Him ahead of me, but you know what i mean, I've got my wonderful friends and family...... And i DO have my angel in Heaven, i know i do.... i just feel it, and i feel that is why I've been so touched by Melody... And of course I think I'd be lost without Christina. She is there all the time, and i mean all the time. Hope she doesn't get tired of me before my goals are accomplished :0). Chris please keep hanging in there... i know it's hard work, but someone has to do it!

It's beautiful today..... picture perfect weather. blue skies, sunshine, and 70 degree weather. If the students cooperate, and I am not needed in the Infirmary, i may just venture outside and do a little bit of walking...... I should be doing the exercises for my foot that i did before surgery, maybe it would help strengthen the muscles and make an easier transition into hiking.

talk to you later, have a great weekend.

p.s. my Internet provider is having complications in my area, and i am computer less at this point, so unless it is fixed, i may not return until next week.

1 comment:

Patti Rambles On said...

Tell your internet provider that's not acceptable. I need my Sandi fix.