Tuesday, March 20, 2007

my angel on Earth.........can be Devilish

okay so yesterday and all last night my daughter was doing the prep for her colonoscopy today... she could only drink clear liquids on Monday at 7 pm she had to drink this fleets phos junk.... which by the way took her two hours. So I am trying to sleep last night... after all i had to get up at 4 am to give her the second dose of fleets liquid. So i am in bed, just drifting off.......and what do i hear.......mom, i can't sleep! she was quite upset and worried about the procedure and she had herself all worked up, she began throwing up...... so i guess when Katie doesn't sleep, I can't sleep either, i ended up just staying in her room with her.... that way Bill could get some sleep........ i knew she was getting desperate for me to remain patient........when she started calling me "mommy". it was a long night and a long morning........... the great News is that Katie does NOT have Crohn's Disease, so we are pretty sure her anemia and other complications are from her heavy periods....which are being worked out with hormonal treatment. another week with a personal tutor and she should be caught up,. and be able to go back to school at the beginning of the last nine weeks....which is 8 school days away..

So my friend, angel on Earth, is turning into such a devil :0) , I am so tired, and she still called me to come and work out down at her house, she said it would be an easy workout..... so i believe her and i go.......... well, the easy workout was a very aerobic, walk jog type of tape that kicked my butt..... i did do a little whining and complaining, but i must admit, it felt good to truly do such an aerobic workout with out adding resistance training........which i do at Curves three times a week............ its funny, honestly........ before Melody's Mile, a day like today...... i would have used as an excuse not to work out...... but i can do both, i can take 40 minutes to work out and then get a relaxing bath, hot tea and a book to relax and rest........ I'll go to bed early because of course, i will drive again........ since Chris demolished the front of her car during the snow storm of Friday....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i believe that your daughter should be your angel... ohh and umm.. your princess. So now i'm upset, and you have to buy me whatever i want....