Thursday, March 22, 2007

3 Miles................. 3 miles

yup, i did a 3 mile workout today at Christina's, it was sorta by accident......but what the heck, I'll take it. I must admit there was a period where it was a little tough.... BUT it felt so good, and actually Christina did more whining than me ( i won't even tell you that after working out so hard , she handed me a nice portion of her moms Nut roll, and i must say, it was the BEST nut roll i ever tasted). It's hard to believe what just 6 weeks will do, i am feeling stronger already, and my heart is definitely stronger....... it's taking more and more work for me to start feeling my workout. The first time in Feb when Chris and I did a tape, 1 mile about killed me, and i couldn't catch my breath....... if 6 weeks does this.......what am i going to be like a year from now. I just know i am not going to fail, I know that Melody is wanting me to succeed, i want to succeed for her,.... i want to do something for her. And then Chris isn't going to let me down, she's going to keep me going i just know it.... it will be getting busy for her, and i am back to work tomorrow... But i know we will keep this going........ we will schedule this time for both of us. My husband is forever telling me how good i am looking already.........ah ya right!!!! But he also told me that if this is the best i could do, and my body would stay this way.......he'd be thrilled and love me the same. Still haven't ventured outside yet...... i think i am about ready......... I just don't want to screw up my foot. i must say though, that Curves and my Walking aerobic tapes do NOT bother my foot. i am just not sure how walking is going to do.... i am going to get a really good pair of hiking boots/shoes first my old ones are worn out thin :-), and good foot gear is essential in keeping my feet healthy.......
well it's 74 degrees, and it looks like the storms are coming------ I LOVE THUNDERSTORMS!!! so i hope i get to listen to some

p.s i am starting to drink one cup of coffee a day.......it taste gross, but they say it is good for you. i know it gets my bowels moving...... and that's gotta be good right ??

have a great day.......

2 comments:

Patti Rambles On said...

Poor Katie. Not to worry. I'll talk about you in my blog tomorrow. I even have pictures of you from when I was there in 2004. Let's see, that would have made you like 14, right? I'll be sure and post those too.
Muaaahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa!

Anonymous said...

Aww thanks Patti, you are so nice.. to bad you don't live closer! Maybe i'd get some love once in awhile.... ;-)

love,katie!!