Sunday, March 25, 2007

Okay my Decade exam........

Alright here is the scoop, I have not had a "female" check up in 10 years. yes that is right, 10 years..... I know that this too is a part of my Melody Quest.... I told you that i am working on every aspect of my life right now. I just dread this test... what woman doesn't. But i think being overweight makes it harder for me to want to hop on the table and place feet in the stirrups...... if you get the picture. When Poor Katie became so anemic and she needed to have her first exam....... I'll never forget what she did....... we are in the waiting room at the doctors office...her doctor Lindy came out to get Katie ...and Katie Lets the world know, or at least everyone in the room that .... " her mom hasn't had a pap smear in 10 years........and they, the doctors office should really look into why not......." So of course i DID schedule it. It was supposed to be at the end of February......but the morning my appointment was scheduled. I had spent the night in the hospital with my daughter, who was getting an upper GI. and i wasn't leaving Katie's side......... ( see Kate, it's because of you) So i quietly went on my way.......hoping and praying that my two DEVIL/ANGELS would forget all about it. Wrong!!! so Thursday i am taking Christina shopping, since her car was totaled. and Katie was with Us..... wouldn't you know Katie's mouth, "hey Chris, my mom still hasn't made an appointment yet" (gosh i love these two women) They nagged me, refused to get out of the car, until i used my cell phone to call and make an appointment ..... I figured sure, I'll schedule it for may or June......... NO, of course Lindy had an opening on Tuesday... I better just get it over with. and i now must remember to Never put Christina and Katie in a room at the same time......because they are out to get me.......

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

New car in driveway, I'll take you to your appt. if you want!

Sandi said...

I don't know if i am going yet. Bill likes the color of your new car
want me to pick you up tomorrow for Curves.......same time? i may go for a walk this afternoon, i get off work at 2pm. because i ended up NOT exercising yesterday... so today i will do something. did you notice on Demand it's all stupid Leslie workouts

Anonymous said...

I didn't exercise yesterday either. I'll have to check out the on demand.....if I don't do one now, I won't 'cause the penguins are on at 12:30. I like the color of the car too. I have to make 'rogies in the morning, I can go to curves later in the day. If you want to go earlier don't wait for me. YES you are going on tuesday, even if Katie and I have to give you knock out drops and drag you in there ourselves!!!!!!
Are you at work now?

Patti Rambles On said...

What do you mean you don't know if you're going yet. YOU ARE GOING MISSY! 10 years! Oy!

So...... what color is the new car already?

Anonymous said...

Hi Patti,
Let me introduce myself, I'm Christina. Sandi has had nothing but wonderful things to say about you (and Kim too). I wish you weren't so far away.....Katie and I might need some reinforcements tomorrow!! I think Sandi thinks that she's the only person in the world that has to deal with these womens issues. We're not going to let her make any excuses this decade. Oh, and by the way, it's more like 12 years. Since Sam was a baby!!!!!! And to think she's a nurse.

Oh, the car is brick red.

Patti Rambles On said...

Hi Christina.
I think you might have to drag her there (in your new BRICK RED vehicle) kicking and screaming the whole way.
Hmmmm, I wonder why she wouldn't let us meet when I was there?????

Anonymous said...

I did have to drag her in the brick red vehicle!!!! Good thing we got it before her appt. Ask her about the LIES she told me. She really ticked me off this a.m. Katie and I really had our hands full!!!

So she wouldn't let us meet, huh?
I'll have to ask her about that. Are you ashamed of me Sandi?

Patti Rambles On said...

No, no, no, I think she was ashamed of me cuz she speaks highly of you!

Anonymous said...

Sorry Patti, that was me trying to be funny and get to Sandi a little bit. I guess you couldn't hear the sarcasm in my typing! Maybe she thinks we'd be too much for her if we were all together.