Saturday, March 10, 2007

taking a deep breath.......

Curves was a tough work out yesterday....... i mean really tough, i am concentrating on how i am using the machines more. Christina didn't whine as much :0). Speaking of which....... i have something funky going on in my mouth......my tongue has is hurting and is swelling up....... last night i ended up getting an asthma attack ( helping Katie paint her bathroom) Yes Patti, Kim and moni, wait until you see it......she used the hot pink, hot orange and kiwi green paint..... we are re doing the entire bathroom next year....so we let her go for it. it's the only bathroom i know that has a warning sign that says " .... prolong use of the bathroom, may cause seizures..." She is happy... well anyhow back to my story.... so i am wheezing and then at 1am i wake up sorta gasping for breath, my tongue was swelling up, it also has little ulcers all over it...... so at first i want to panic.......and then i figure, that would make it worse...... so i try to relax....... take two benadryl and watch Golden Girls and wait to see if the benadryl is going to work........ it does.!!!! soooooooooooooooo Sat morning i wake up groggy, go with my hubby to see his mom, and do other errands........ too tired to work out today.......... Well hubby thought, that exercising actually might give me energy..... so i DO go to Chris' for a two mile walk. PS Christina informed me that if i did not come today, she was going to make sure i got my butt down there Sunday.....and she would have!!! So i got it done. 6 day of exercise this week...... I think i need to concentrate on my eating a little better............ that is the next thing that i am going to work on... well I am tired........... so i think i am going to call it a night....


good night

No comments: