Thursday, March 08, 2007

remember to be thankful for the moment

....I am going to be honest here,........ i really really really worked out at Curves yesterday, and today my muscles are feeling it... I know my body gets more achy during PMS, but i can feel which muscles i worked the hardest!!! and that would be thighs. today is a cardio day at Chris' so i am going to try to keep the cardio, without using the muscles too much....is that possible???
Very stressful evening last night, my poor husband he has such an excuse for a family....it's a long story and so frustrating. and i just want to throw in the towel.... there comes a time, and i think it could happen... to save your own life, you sometimes have to get rid of the gangrenous limb.. and Bills family is full of negative pus. So if things don't change....Bill and I agreed to end all ties with his family. I do not need to incorporate evil negative people in my life right now. I will pray......and trust God in making a decision with Us.
I am blessed and thankful for so much.......and after dealing with Bills family, and getting angry and overwhelmed...... God sure has a way of knocking sense in ya........ A young girl in my kids school had a seizure yesterday and died........ now that is true trauma. It sure puts your life in perspective. my problem suddenly shrunk so much....... that you need a microscope to view it. I just went through the ordeal of an Ill child, and all she has is bad periods, and ulcers. everything treatable, .......... Thank you God for again reminding me to count my blessings!!! and giving me the opportunity to put my thoughts right.....

Melody, you are still on my mind, every step of my journey.... i though maybe time would begin to easy my promise to you, But it doesn't, I remember your journey like i did when i read it on Jan 3rd. I just know that God lets you give me pushes when i need it...... thank you.

on a lighter note, and i am not sure why....... but when Christina complains....... it's not B**ching, but it's whining....... at least that is what she told me............. well regardless of what IT is. Christina whined at Curves yesterday....... just thought you should know.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh dear heavnes, we all have PMS!
Sandi, I'm praying for God to give you and your husband the wisdom and strength to make the right decisions. I love you and cannot wait to se you!!
Love ya!
Kim
PS Thank you so, so much for your prayer and support in my life. It means so much to me.