Sunday, March 18, 2007

Weekend with Friends

what a wonderful weekend i had with Patti and Kim. it was so relaxing. we laughed so much... the entire time........ and of course it wasn't because of "stupid" things out of my mouth :0). Patti is from Arizona....... and she was thrilled with the snow...... she really liked the snow..... however she was a little clueless, about......when 12 inches of fresh snow fall to the ground.... YOU cannot walk on top of it. . . Saturday when we ventured out to Amish Country she was going to wear her cute little tiny shoes........ I let her wear my daughters boots........ she stepped in the snow...and it came just below her knees...... good thing she had on Kate's boots. I am pleased to say that i DID go to Curves on Sat. morning. it was something i had to do. I am doing my best to stay on top of my quest "Melody's mile" it is still my priority!!! I am feeling better. Kim lives close by, so I BETTER be seeing her again.. she is welcome here anytime, My home is always open to my friends. Words will never mean the same to me........ i will never think of Collar Bone with out thinking..........about the cat, I will never think about the Cat without thinking about Patti's collar bone! The word "POP" has a new meaning..... And when Bill Starts the sentence............ This is a true Story, .......we listen. we do not necessary believe, but we do listen. Is there a reason why the amish curtains are hung the same way ? won't even tell you Bills theory. We enjoyed dinners at home, lunch at Amish Country.... Cranberry walnut bread........ movies and tea at night.
I wish i could explain how wonderful Patti and Kim are, and how comfortable they are, and how funny they are, and how sweet they are...... but there just aren't words to express it......so i am not even going to try... well i am going to make a cup of tea, and go read a while.
ummmm, Christina..... I'll drive this week to Curves if you'd like ;0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thankyou Sandi, for taking me to curves until I get a new car. I'll make it up to you. And it was very nice of you to make it up to Bill for not believing in his TRUE stories. Never doubt your wonderful husband again!!!!
Hey Bill, is it the right side that they're single and the left side they're married or is it the other way around? I can never remember.
Love, Chris
P.S. I stretched when I got home Sandi. Did you?

Giancarlo said...

Knee deep in snow? I'll take my California weather anytime. Still sounds like you, Patti, and Kim had a great time. :-)