Friday, March 02, 2007

I am a loser..........

well, after a few weeks at Curves........ i got my measurements, and all that done........ over all, and with the past week of stress, and such i am happy.......i lost 6 inches, a couple pounds and a couple percentage points of body fat :) , BUT the biggest + is , my heart and how it is reacting already to regular exercise.....has made a drastic change... I've gone from a heart rate that just with minimal exercise......and i mean minimal....... would jump up easily to 180 and I'd have a longer time to recover.........has just after 4 weeks with much work goes to about 144, and recovers almost immediately. I am finding that i am having to give my exercise more effort to get my heart rate up. this is a good thing.

Thanks Christina, for making sure i will be getting my 3 Curves workouts and at least 2 Cardio workouts for this week........ i don't think i would have if i were on my own. Curves tomorrow morning........before my day begins.

Katie is much improving, she is still tired, still gets belly pains after she eats, BUT she is not throwing up right now, and she wants to tell you that Sidney Crosby won the game last night
Katie just wrote that......so i will keep it in..... where was i ? oh yeah, ...........and i am making her eat every couple of hours, even if it is just a Cracker. she actually is smiling a little this morning, but i am advocating rest rest rest.........

Having a lot going on right now with Bill and his family, but trying to be there for him, and still maintain a distance so that it does not pull me down....it's tough to balance ones life, Thank You God that i don't have to do this myself

1 comment:

Patti Rambles On said...

6"..... Excellent progress!

Sidney Crosby won the game?
No way!
I'm glad she's on the mend.

See you in two weeks :xoxo: