Monday, March 05, 2007

12 Days :)

time goes faster and faster the older i get. My friends Patti from Arizona, Kim from Pittsburgh, and Moni from Canada are planning on visiting during the weekend of St. Patricks Day! Looking forward to it, actually...i am quite excited. It seemed so long ago that we planned it- and now it's almost here. These women also play an important part in my health quest. As i met them years ago on a fitness website Calorie King... they have and will remain true friends. I love how God puts people in your life, at the right time, right place......... He really does know what he's doing, doesn't he?

Curves was a killer work out on Sat. yes, that's what i said, Curves workouts are what you make it...........and yes they can be difficult.........esp for me who is still sooooooooooo out of shape. and yesterday we took Bills mom out to eat and shop. She seemed to have a good time!!! today i take her to look at an apartment. so i will go to Curves this am, and Christina will go this afternoon....... Wow we are not going together, i think i can handle it. And we already scheduled a cardio session at her house on Tuesday! I must be honest........... Curves is a little more fun with a buddy. Speaking of buddy, Judy may show up at Curves....... i go really early........want to get it done before the world tries to make a million excuses for me not to go...... we all know how that happens

Well gotta go get Sam ready for school, I'll drop him off , and head straight to Curves

.......and I think to myself,..................... "what a wonderful world.........."

No comments: