Thursday, March 15, 2007

My Husband

Today is my husbands 43rd birthday.......so i thought I'd blog about him today. First off we've been married 5+ years. he's my second marriage. and the best thing that has ever happened to me. When my first husband of 10 years left me, I was devastated! and 8 years ago........ i just assumed my life would be over, and I'd never love again....... Thank you God for having other plans. It's difficult enough getting into a relationship, let alone 4 at once..(me, Katie who was12, Andrew who was 10, and Sam who was 6).... A family of 4 is enough to scare anyone away. But not Bill. he has been a wonderful supporting husband and step father . the entire time. He works well with my X husband..... and we all make a wonderful team in raising our children.

Now don't get me wrong....... there are days were i can't stand this boy.......as i am sure there are days where i get on his nerves and the first year of marriage was very difficult in adjustments. But we have so much fun together.......

My husband is the best encourager of all, He understands that this Fitness Quest Melody's Mile is very important to me..... and he encourages me daily, there are days when it's quite hectic here.........4 kids and 4 schedules.......and 4 places to be at one time. For instance, two Sat. ago things here were quite busy, and the kitchen was a mess........ But he still sent me on my way.... telling me my exercise routine has to come first.......and he took care of cleaning the kitchen. He adores me...... no matter what size i am........it's the greatest thing in the world to be loved for who i am on the inside, and not what i am on the outside. it's nice to know that.

Went to Curves..........worked out pretty hard......... i hit the machines hard, and actually recover on the recovery boards... and it is making a difference!!! and it does wear me out... but it feels good. soon i am going to have to face an eating plan.......... very soon :0)...

tomorrow Kim and Patti come........and i am so excited, and actually pretty relaxed... not going crazy trying to make my home look perfect either. . . . They both understand that Sat i will be leaving for a while in the morning........to do my Curves workout..... but it is important for me to get my 3 a week in..... i guess only true friends that i am comfortable with, would i even think about stepping out for a moment. But i promised my Angel Melody....100%, and that girl just doesn't seem to take any excuses....... hmmmmmmm, like that Angel on earth Christina I guess.

1 comment:

katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.