Thursday, December 10, 2009

.....The meeting

I've been so busy today, went to work, came home and left again to do errands. The meeting went really really well, and i see a great future in this direction. does that mean tomorrow? No, does it mean next month, No, who knows when? When it is right, it will be right to launch a comprehensive wellness program from our office. The Doctor feels that the future of doctors, health care, and insurance companies, is going to be wellness and preventative measures. That is why he not only orders psychiatric medications for his patients, but he has them look at the entire picture of wellness, because if you are stressed, tired, lacking proper nutrition, lacking skills to cope with Everyday living, these increase the likelihood of Mental Illness, Depression, Anxiety etc. Now there is so much to get into, and i will over time explain everything eventually. But i will slow down just a little......... ;0) Right now he is looking into finding and studying the effects of proper vitamins and nutrients for Us, that help the body be at its best. The Company he is looking at: (nutraMetrics) have vitamins that are delivered in an Isotonic form, which is what i need having the Lapband Surgery. i am forever trying to find Chewable and Gummies that work with me, knowing full well, that my body isn't processing and metabolizing much of these. Vitamins, in an isotonic form i put in water ~ drink~pass quickly through the stomach~ and begin to metabolize in the small intestines (i think the first 10 to 12 inches of the small intestines is where most of the nutrients are broken down and metabolized) Well anyhow......... i'll try them and let you know if i feel a difference( for my other lapband followers) okay again more about that later. This is what the Doctor sees in my future..... i would be the wellness coach/ advocate. pt's that show an interest in weight loss, or an interest in proper nutrition, exercise, healthy living...... would come and see me, and I would help tailor a plan just for them., there is so much more to this...... But patients may feel more comfortable talking to a person that has been extremely morbidly obese, who has "tried" everything, who has dealt with the emotional issues of being heavy, and who is still in the process of losing weight. I think this may have more acceptance, than if the wellness weight loss advocate is a size 3, was a size 3 and will always be a size 3. ...... BUT the bottom line, and truly the ONLY line. I do feel that God wants me to go in this direction, I want to help people release the bonds of Obesity, and poor health, and poor self image ......so they too, can someday fly with the Eagles!! God Here I am........... Send Me!!!
There is so much going on right now, and I have put it into God's Hands........
I will love to incorporate losing my last 75 lbs while i am working to get the wellness program launched. How exciting is that....
I am tired, and think I am ready for bed....... Have a great night, and God Bless Your day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Yay! Thanks for the update! I love the future you have and know you will do GREAT at what ever is around the corner for you!