Tuesday, December 15, 2009

i might be Nervous....

I think i just might be a little nervous, and under some stress, I am seeing patients today. The doctor wants me to work Tuesday evenings with him, and while i am with him, he wants me to see pts and do medication checks, which i can do under my scope of practice, i just never have before~ we talked about this before, I think it was in June. but it never transpired, which I think is God's way of saying I am not ready, and i need to get more comfortable with my job. Again like everything in my life, i am putting this in God's hands, and i am trying (notice i said trying) not to be nervous knowing that what will be, will be. I am content sitting in my little office and doing the paper work, and talking to pts and insurances on the phone, But i also love being with people, that i just may like this too. Christina said i always do this, i get nervous, and then i come back and tell her how great it went, and i always ask her ........." why was i nervous in the first place?"
I started on the NutraMetric vitamins last week, so i am anxious to see if I notice a difference in a few weeks. I know that for me now, Vitamins are really important, mainly because I am not eating as much food right now. My lapband is working exactly how it is supposed to, and actually if i did have an appointment, i couldn't have an adjustment anyhow....... I am NOT sure how this worked... Maybe it has just been a "God Blessing" and he thought he'd help it along so i didn't lose control over the holidays........ which by the way.... i am not even close to losing control.
and i am happy with this. I did attempted to get up to see Johnny my trainer brother on Sunday morning, however, Ice covered roads prevented me from making it up there, but Christina and I tried. Johnny wants us to try really hard to get up there next Sunday...... the majority of people, want to "start fresh at the first of the year" he thinks we should not wait.
I had a wonderful but very busy weekend..... and i just want to say I have 5 brothers and 1 sister. we are all different and i just adore everyone of them. My mom and dad had to be in heaven on Saturday watching us, and laughing..... and being so proud of the family they raised.
Well I should get going, i want to pack my dinner, do a load of laundry, vacuum my floor, feed the dogs, and put something in the crock pot before i leave at 3:30 today......
Have a blessed Day..................

No comments: