Saturday, May 31, 2008

~~~Sigh~~~

a morning that i don't have to get up and go to work, and tomorrow, it will be the first time since April that i will have 2 days in a row off...... I am tired, and it seems like the final stretch was a killer, thanks to all who "bared" with me :0)!!!
My knee's are doable, I'll run and get the other knee brace today.. It is humid and rainy and chance of good storms today....... I love days like this. Kids got up early and helped me clean the house........ i really do have good kids, i just have to remind myself of this.
I have a million and one things to say.......but Sammy and his Friend Devin are patiently waiting to take over the Internet for their XBox 360 game.
So i'll try and update what has been going on later.......
Make it a good one

No comments: