Monday, May 26, 2008

Thanks God!!!

hi God, I just want to thank you for the beautiful day yesterday. I thoroughly enjoyed it :0)!!! I've been working so much, and Yesterday is/was my only day off out of 10, Starting today I have 5 more to go. the weather was absolutely beautiful. The sun shining, the breeze blowing, Bill had cut the grass the night before, so the smell of freshly cut grass lingered in the air. the kids had a birthday picnic for Pappy Al, Christina made the cake for it, Chris makes beautiful cakes, this was a tall layer cake, decorated with chocolate covered strawberries and triangles of chocolate drizzled with white chocolate. Bill and I went over to my brothers for a while, he is the one that moved from Florida, who's son almost died last Christmas. he loves having family around, he spent 28 years away from home, so now he takes advantage of every moment he can soak in family time! The evening was Bill and Me time, we planted a few trees, and i enjoyed my sanctuary called my porch! I am in love with my little corner of my home, my bedroom and the porch, while sitting out there, looking at the hillside, no matter what is going on in the world, I can't help but feel peace deep within me...... as i sit there, and watch the day turn into night. and the exchanges of chirping birds for Crickets and frogs, as the sky goes from brilliant blue, to hues of orange,red and purple...... to darkness sprinkled in starlight....... I know that God is still here, and I know that He hasn't given up on Us yet.

At work today until 2pm, Bill is off work, so on days that he is off, he likes to bring me to and pick me up from work, I like the curbside service i get. and I don't think work is going to be too busy, as most doctor offices and such are closed, so maybe I'll get a walk in before the rain comes, or maybe some extra reading.....

Have a great week folks,

No comments: