Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Yeah......... back to Curves

I am released to go forth...........and exercise!!! My foot is doing pretty good. i just have to listen when it tells me that i am doing too much. I am allowed to begin Curves again (I've missed 2 weeks) And I can start hiking again, But just a few miles at a time. i am going to have to wait awhile to do those 5,6,7 mile hikes that i love. lets see what else, wear my orthotics when i am even doing housework. and where the big ol' hiking boots when I am walking outdoors. elevate and ice when necessary, and Motrin for the inflammation. I got it.

Hey Kim, I'll call you soon. My Internet was out for a couple days. So i may call you after my dental appointment today. I sure do miss you girl. Hey i think Katie misses you too :0)

Please Pray for Nathan today....... the little boy of one of my friends that is having brain surgery again.........God Bless Him and his family. Kellie his mom is so strong, and she does the best that she can to keep her family at peace....

Well it's planned as of yesterday. Bill and I are going at the end of October for a mini vacation. we will be staying at a hotel in Gettysburg Pa. it's a beautiful part of Pennsylvania. and it is during Halloween. so there are these "ghost" trial hikes, and shops, and Civil War History and lots of hiking and walking. I am already getting excited. no children this time. it is important for Bill and I to make time for ourselves. He's been such a selfless husband. coming into a family with 3 kids and all. and he immediately put my children first. And he's kept it that way for 6 years. I remember our first anniversary, we had made plans to go to Niagara Falls (Canadian Side) we had this beautiful room directly above Horseshoe Curve Falls. with a huge whirlpool tub in the room and everything. well Bill thought it would be really neat to take the kids with Us too. So we celebrated our 1 year anniversary playing in the arcade, and visiting Ripley's Museums, enjoying pizza's and burgers... I think if Bill did nothing else, Him being so good and loving my kids.......I'll love him forever, just for that.

Well I need to go get ready, Picking Up Christina at 7:45 am and heading to Curves..... taking the boys in to football practice first. and then dental appointments for everyone today......

I am slightly emotional these past couple of days, which means one thing..... in the next 48 to 72 hours i should "start". my body is like clock work.

Melody.... it's because of you that i can't get off track 100 %, i would love to just hang around this morning...... but i can't , i made a promise to you. and that is so important to me..... its about time for me to read your journal again...it's been a couple of weeks....... and I must remember. it's already been 7 months since reading your journal changed my life... to many i am sure that is but a moment. May God continue to Bless your family and give them peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to read you got the "A.O.K." to start back exercising and hiking.

What a charming story about you and Bill. Certainly a classic and well worth sharing with the world. Sounds like a blessing.

I will continue to lift the young man up in prayer. Thank you for bringing this to the light so that so many within this world can assit in prayer.

Enjoy your vacation, sounds like lots of fun. Oh and enjoy your day as well.