Thursday, August 16, 2007

Nothing to complain about

I sit here thinking about this dang headache I've had for almost a week. and then i think shame on me, yeah, it knocked me down for a while, but at least i know it's origin, and it's coming from the sinuses and ears. Last night the, the congestion in my head let loose, and let me tell you, it let loose, drainage coming out of my ears, nose, down my throat, even my eyes were draining....... so i woke up without a major headache. I think of my friends young son, Nathan lives with headaches far worse than this.... and his poor headaches can't be fixed by decongestants.... Tylenol Sinus medication maximum strength!!!! This young man has a doctor appointment today, just several day's after his second brain surgery.... two brain surgeries this summer alone.......Please keep him in prayer... he told his mama he has sharp stabbing pains that come and go.... God Bless this little boy!!!!!
Back to work at Kiski prep. I so love my job there, it's nice going to work when you truly love what you do. I've been a nurse for almost 20 years. and the day that i don't totally love my job.....is the day I stop being a nurse.
Hopefully today will be a good one. I guess only I can decide to make it a good day.......... Christina and I have appointments for hair cuts today... i may go with something totally different..... maybe a little shorter, with a cut that works with all these dang curls. it's funny people with poker straight hair try to get it curly, and those with the curls are trying to straighten it...... we will see what happens,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

praying for both you and the boys health.