Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tuesday.........

yup, that's my title today........" Tuesday", original isn't it. I am thinking the terrible headache was stemmed from the sinuses. Sunday i felt much better, but Monday i woke up with a headache again.... some sudufed and Advil seemed to take care of it . Again i woke up this morning with a headache, and it's a frontal headache and it surrounds my eyes. As i am up........it seems like it is subsiding.
Curves went well yesterday, and I am able again to work harder on the machines. My foot is doing really well, actually not causing me any problems. actually Gina, i may walk this evening......let me know if you want to go. Obviously no 7 mile hikes right now.... but we can do 2 or 3 miles.
I am heading into my "favorite" time of the year..... the mornings are getting cooler, it's staying darker in the AM longer. the air smells fresher.... autumn is knocking on the door. I noticed yesterday evening, the birds are gathering in large groups.... that's just another sign that the season is changing. The boys all started football practice yesterday, and school is just a couple of weeks away. Sammy is going to the high school with his brothers and sister now..... no more elementary...... another phase of my life is over......and a new phase is beginning. Can't change it, so i might as well enjoy it :0)

Well to everyone, have a great day today......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm definitely interested in walking tonight, so I'll give you a call later and we can make plans.