Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Friends.....the greatest gifts on earth.

I couldn't imagine my life without my friends. I mean i love my family, but lets be honest, we don't choose them..... We are assigned to them. But Friendships are formed because of common interest, or another connection. And gee, friendships last longer than some marriages do... (right Christina)

Gina, Kim, Christina, and Kellie I appreciate your comments on yesterdays blog. And you all are right and made very valid points.........

The more i think about it this morning, (with much of Christina's telling me like it is) the more that i need to NOT feel guilty cause i am having a stressful time right now. Yeah it's not Kim's problems, or Kellie's problems, or the lost minors families in Utah's problems.... But it is my problem.... and right now it is causing me stress.

I was born an optimist, and i usually see the best side of every situation. and i truly try to live my life as i think "what would Jesus do" And i remember the bible passage when it speaks about ...... when you help people in need, you are helping Jesus. BUT.... this morning just now, i was thinking......... you know what? I don't think that Jesus was a push over. I don't think he allowed people to walk all over him. lets face it, My brother is not Needy!!! he's just lazy. and he'd rather save his money and not spend it right now letting me and Bill support him so to speak, I mean after all i am only raising 4 children.... what do i need money for?? :0) So I spoke with his wife last night, and i told her that Doug, if he is going to be here , is going to pay rent, she agrees completely. Doug is more than capable of getting work, so he NEEDS to get a job....... that's the only needy part of My brother that i truly see.

It is good to be back to work at Kiski Prep..... right now because we are filing and checking all medical records for all the students, I am kept pretty busy.... it's a process though, i mean we get students from Korea, China, Germany, Italy, Mexico, all over the world!!!

I went to Curves yesterday.... i so love going to Curves, I missed it, my body missed it those couple of weeks I didn't go. I think the end of September they are going to have those classes for the weight loss again... I'd like to do that too. I am not eating as well as i should have.....

Okay ............... I now know that Christina has been hanging out with me way too much........ I just had the biggest laugh I've had in a long long time......... okay, i peed my pants, and had a coughing spell at the same time.. Chris has a golf course, and over the past few days it has been raining, and the golf course is flooded out. so she needed to put a message on the answering machine to say such....... she calls me and asks me to call and listen to the message, because she isn't sure if she "got it recorded right.......

so this is how it went
................ ring, ring, ring ring........... " hello, you have reached Country Meadows Golf Course, ........... pause............ bang, bump bump.... damn i can't get this to work,................. shit................ grunt and groans heard from Chris............ click, bang bang............. ohhhhhhhhhh, ........ more grunts and groan heard from Chris............. click, click, bump,bump.................beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

i was laughing so hard, i mean so hard. See such a serious gloomy day began with Laughter........ how could i not have a good day after that.

Love and Blessings to you all. And for those that are my friends............ Thank you for being a good friend to me!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want all to know who just read Sandi's last blog that I didn't "grunt or groan" or say any bad words.........Well, maybe an audible sigh or two?
Please know that I did fix it and I sounded VERY professional, huh Sandi?

Sandi said...

i disticntly remember...a shit and damn........ that's what made it soooooooo funny, and you were hitting, clicking, bumping, moving, slamming..... sighing, moaning and groaning.... but you fixed it now...... but i would hardly say professional