Wednesday, August 29, 2007

~~~Today~~~

I am sitting here at work right now, caught up on paperwork, fixed a scraped elbow, spoke with a homesick student... so i have a few minutes of quiet time. I am marking down all of my foods that I am eating, and keeping track of Carbs/Protein/Fat/Calories just as the Curves Nutrition plan asks. I packed my breakfast, lunch and snacks. it works out so much better to be organized. ff sf yogurt and berries; 10z of light cheese and 2 Bistro Crackers; 1/2 cup of Chicken salad made with chicken breast, celery, onion, grapes and light mayo with 1/2 of a tomato; and i brought a lean cuisine dinner ( glazed chicken) to eat if I end up staying late. The hardest part about this is eating all the food... and eating every 2-3 hours. that doesn't mean to eat a "thanksgiving meal" every 2-3 hours. but one of my meals consist of 1 individual serving of low fat cheese and 2 crackers. I am hoping, really hoping that just maybe I could go for a short walk today. I plan on going to Curves tomorrow early before i come to work. Tomorrow I work from noon until approx 8 in the evening. and then I am off for a few days. :0)

I've been thinking and praying for Nathan as of late. I sure hope he is doing well after the second brain surgery. I am sure his family is so busy right now, moving and all. but i do look forward to the little updates that they give on the Carepages... i find myself checking my mail all day just for that.

I am also quite busy that i do not have time to go and hang at the golf course right now... and i miss the "girls" Not much longer for the golf course, a couple more months and they'll prob close down for the winter season.

Gee i forgot, i have to meet with Corey's Case worker this evening......... gee!!! just when i thought I'd have the evening off to hike, or do whatever....

Oh well.

No comments: