Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Dear Anonymous, Thank you

Anonymous, I just want to thank you for your in site and all your little messages that you leave me...... i have a dear friend who is going through so much right now. and your message to me , hit home for her.....at a time when she needed it most. It literally changed her day :0).

I went to Curves today, and it feels good to get back into the grove of things.... it seems like it's not taking my body long to get back to where it was ....... but then again, i just missed a couple of weeks. Right now it is so hot and humid here, and i can't really hike in this.... i have a tough time with asthma like symptoms. so I am just waiting this out!!! So pretty soon Gina.....we'll be able to do those evening hikes.

busy day today........ taking my son for his football physical. and going grocery shopping and then not sure what I am going to be doing after that. but i am sure, something will come up.

Kim i am going to try and call you right now......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know that I love you like my "lungage" Sandi, but I don't think you paid any attention to my last comment from a few days ago.....I like being back in the "grove" too!!
Thankyou for kicking my butt today and putting me in perspective...I don't feel as @#$^$&$$#@!!! now as I did earlier this a.m.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure our Father is moved by the comfort his words have provided to you, your friend and I.

Glad to read all is going well with curves, what a wonderful treat to shower yourself with.