Friday, August 03, 2007

it's feeling good!!!

Well I've been to Curves twice, and yesterday Chris and I went for a 2 mile walk... it feels so good to be back in the grove... It's funny, when I exercise regularly, i find myself eating better. it's almost like i don't want to sabotage the work I've put into myself. My foot is tolerating the exercise well. and that is a plus. Last night for a moment in the middle of the night, foot pain woke me up. I soon realized that it was just a cramp. and by morning, it was fine.

Nathan the little boy dealing with brain surgery did well for the surgery. However right now he has a fever of almost 104. so something just isn't right. This poor young man....

I've been running around so much the past few days...... so it's going to be nice to just hang at my house right now.......maybe!!!! My Florida family returned yesterday.. so the house is sorta crazy.. i can always go to Chris' to chill if I need to.

Well i think i am going to put on my 10 hour sauce, make some Chicken salad and do some prepping for my healthy Curves plan foods.

have a nice weekend

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know just what you mean Sandi, it feels great being back in the "grove" for me too!!!!!

Patti Rambles On said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patti Rambles On said...

Let me try that again

10 hour sauce........ Yummmmmm!
:xoxo:

Anonymous said...

Hope your weekend went well.

Kim said...

I NEED A SANDI DAY!!!!

LOL