Thursday, November 01, 2007

Why can't i just admit that i get sick???

Well looking back on the blog I started with severe muscle pain on October 23rd. and I assumed it was PMS related...... or i think that i am just being a baby, or complaining too much, or i realize that I cannot schedule to get sick until after November 17th as that will be my first days off from work or doctor appointments!!! So for 10 days now, i have been dealing with fatigue and muscle pain. Last night in bed, i couldn't even move my position in bed without much effort and tears... i wish i could explain how every single muscle in my body aches.... i even sit here now at work dreading having to get up and move. My thigh muscles feel like they have arrows piercing them. So this morning, my angel on Earth, had enough, and I was told by Ms. Christina, that if I didn't call to make an appointment, She herself would. If you know this woman, you'd understand........ I called and went to the doctor this morning........ the whole time i am saying it's just hormone levels, and now that "IT" is here, all will be fine. Well Doctor doesn't think it it hormone levels,....
My doctor said that my lungs sound terrible, i am wheezing all over the place. I am running a fever, my blood pressure was 170/110 (pain increases blood pressure) She ordered a Chest Xray and all kinds of blood work. it could be a flair up of the Epstein Barr Virus. she also ordered a Mono screening and some other things. i am supposed to take Motrin around the clock, and use my inhaler frequently!!! So I guess I've actually been sick :( , who'd of guessed??? I am very tired i know that much......I'd love a day to not do a thing, to just lie in bed and let my body rest, So maybe Sunday? maybe Sunday

1 comment:

Patti Rambles On said...

Take off your Wonder Woman costume and rest.
:xoxo: