Monday, November 19, 2007

The result of a positive attitude

okay........ so last week, the washing machine stopped working, the dryer stopped working (almost). The van's check engine light was on (actually it came on the day before heading to Joyce Meyer). and the engine was sounding really really bad.. Then Katie lost the brakes while driving the other car. ... So at first i was overwhelmed, and started to worry about what I was going to do being as our finances aren't leaving us tons of extra money. Andrew's improved status, did a nose dive down hill.... After I decided that I wasn't going to let Satan take away my joy, after i realized i was in control with how i dealt with these issues....... after I truly trusted God................ after I gave these problems to Him, .............. well let me tell you how things panned out over the past few days. 1.) the Van check engine life went off, the noise decreased by 80% 4 days ago. 2.) When Chris' husband Larry came to replace the pump on the washing machine it was found that it was just a bobby pin stuck in the pump.... removed bobby pin....... washing machine works fine. 3) Dryer's very loud noise when turned on has disappeared. 4) the second car, a day before we were going to have it towed, X husband checked and found a small leak in the brake lines........ easy, cheap fix. He did himself. 5.)Andrew woke up Friday morning at 9:30am after sleeping basically since Tuesday afternoon. (he'd wake up, but couldn't stay awake for any length of time) His headache and dizziness was gone. he was even able to have his weekly breakfast at Christina's. All I can say is Thank you God!!!

1 comment:

Patti Rambles On said...

I'm glad things are looking up g/f. So many things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.
:xoxo: