Tuesday, November 13, 2007

....and this is why I love him ........

right now after a 9 hour work day, my husband comes home and goes directly to the local laundry mat to wash....... almost 10 loads of laundry!!! because he thinks i've been too busy working too. and he doesn't want me down there by myself... now understand i live in a little country town, that the worst crime to date was probably when kids broke into the high school and set off fire extinquishers. This is what Love really is!! in his eyes, it's all about Me!!!!, and who am i to complain??? I am just comfortable with him. and yes I like being around him.. we grocery shop together, and watch football games together, we watch House Hunters together, we bet on which house they will purchase. . . . . . . . . . . it's hard to believe that we will be married 6 years in a couple of weeks. ... he can be such a pain sometimes, once he get's upset about something he can hold on to that for like........ever!!! but if he can as a rule, over look my faults, i guess i can do the same for him. now understand this didn't happen over night, it's a process that couples have to work on.........marriage ain't easy!!!

wow i have two days in a row off, wait, three days!!! yeah i work Saturday and then I am off for 10 days during Thanksgiving break.... I'd like to get organized to do some backing and cooking.

Andrew did pretty good his first day back, he came home with a pretty good headache, and couldn't do his tutoring today......actually he hasn't left the couch all evening! this is what is to be expected, he wants to be Mr. Tough guy, who can't tell the teacher he is getting dizzy!!! which in turn ended up being a pretty nasty head ache. It will come, but i guess we all need to be patient.

I am loving being back at Curves.........this place is just so awesome...... i have been sporatic at best the past 2 months.... and i must say, i do like my Yoga tape, only did like 15 minutes yesterday....... but it too is a slow process building my flexibility and endurance back up.

Well if I get off work early, I will go down and help Bill fold/dry/load clothes. Albert has a washer/dryer at his house that isn't used....... ( his mom does his laundry......., even when he stays at his house sometimes).......and I wonder why our marriage had problems, he's always loved his mom more than me. well anyhow Albert told Bill he could use his washer/dryer.. yes since those two started working together, i feel so left out (I am joking here) But seriously my kids are so dang lucky, that is all that I can say.

Have a good day, a good evening, a good life.

p.s. I think Christina might just like Joyce Meyer, she watched her this morning......... i think she liked what she heard Kim...

No comments: