Monday, November 05, 2007

Maybe the flu?

Not sure, yesterday was my first day off to just relax....... so i did just that. I am drinking ton's of water and pure cranberry juice, (yuk, diluted 1:1 with water) I have a very chronic left flank pain, maybe i have a kidney infection which would also cause such muscle pain. my muscles still hurt so much, mainly in my rib region. I am still congested, ......oh well, what can i do? I went to the doctor on Thursday. haven't heard anything back, maybe today. I do have to work this afternoon, as well as Weds. and Fri. Andrew has appointments on Tues and I think Thursday. Oh and I work on Saturday....... so there is my week in a nut shell
Maybe I'll get on and type more later, i just ache all over, and sitting at this desk is uncomfortable.........what is a woman to do???

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!