Wednesday, November 07, 2007

So sick, and so Healthy!!!!

I received all of my blood work back, and I don't have mono nor elevated EBV, I don't have Pneumonia. And my blood work is absolutely down the middle of the road picture perfect. I do have Asthma right now that seems to be really flaring up. as of Monday i was running a fever of 100.1, not a high fever, just a low grade. I'll check it again at work today... I am tired, but not as tired, and my muscles hurt...... but if i rate my muscle pain between 0-10 right now I'd have to say it is a 5. I coughed and coughed and coughed last night, started wheezing, took my inhaler and a benadryl waited about 1/2 hour and then went to sleep..... a really nasty coughing jag woke me up this morning.... I have a constant stream of mucous draining down my throat.... (Sinus/Allergies). This is the third year in a row that i got this......... at almost exactly the same time!!! man what gives????" today I did 30 minutes of yoga for weight loss, my thought is, because in yoga the main thing is to concentrate on breathing and taking deep breaths, and holding your breath,.......... well maybe this would help my lung volume. maybe i can actually exercise my lungs to work better??? Do you out there have any other ideas? I figure Curves next week.... not sure i want to hack all over the machines and get everyone else sick.... and JUST because i am taking a week off of Curves, that doesn't give me permission to take a week off of how i am eating. Actually i am not interested in food right now..... last night I had a bowl of soup!!!, my main concern is fluids...... i am trying to flush out with water and warm herbal tea....... Chamomile and mint.... mmmmmmmmmm!!! I guess i have to treat my immune system, and not the illness. Our bodies are amazing, and if we let them. ........they can heal themselves.... I am staying away from sugar...... which includes white starches. and processed foods. Now i am doing fruit right now......, a cup of fresh berries, or an orange........ just aren't gonna kill me........ and i need the Vit C and the antioxidants............ now enough of this health talk.

Andrew had another appointment, and the frontal brain lobe is finally healing like it should...... He hasn't been released yet......... after this round of home schooling, he can start back to school for 1/2 days with tons of rules and restrictions........ like open book tests, no timed test, frequent rest periods, written or audio taped study notes..... and a slew of other things..... I feel by Christmas break Andrew will be back to Andrew. oh he can start lifting weights again ........light weights/many reps. and he can really up his cardiovascular another notch

Well I think I'll get going for now....... have a great day.

Nathan, how are you doing little man? I pray for you all the time. and i think you have a great mom........shhhhhh don't tell her.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Hey Sandi
I am updating on my blogspot again. Carepages are going to be a on ce in a while thing for now. Hope you are feeling better.