Friday, November 30, 2007

It's so quiet here.....

Bill and Albert took all the kids to the hockey game tonight, And i am left all alone. I am not feeling the greatest, and Bill felt bad for leaving me, until i assured him, i was going to shower , and curl up and watch Christmas movies in a very quiet house. I don't get this too often, so i do take advantage. last month was a very light easy period, (sorry if any males read this), and this month, is making up for it.........let me tell you. I am miserable, and lets just say, I need to stay very close to the bathroom.

I've been thinking about Alex, my nephew, a lot lately!!! As i said before, in my mind he is still a little boy.....with blond curly hair, the prettiest eyes and lips.... and a sunshiny disposition. Although through the years, with him moving to Oregon, and Albert and I divorcing.... i want him to know, I've always thought about him, and asked about him, and kept up with him through grandma and grandpa and Katie. And i did see him the last time he visited. As he got older, he didn't come home with his family as often!!! ...... Oh Alex, hope you are having fun in heaven buddy. Katie said you guys will always be cousins with that special childhood connection ( she used different wording of course )

well i am feeling pretty crampy, so i think I'll go and lie down and use the heating pad..... and wait for my family to come home...

Have a safe weekend everyone

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Hope you're feeling better today. Are you all under lots of snow yet? We only had lots of rain and horrible wind. Actually I would like some snow. Hope your week goes better.