Tuesday, July 14, 2009

LightHouses

I love lighthouses always did. so i just decided, what the heck, I'll make my blog a lighthouse theme. today is my day off. Christina and I did manage to get up to Johnny's and we got a great workout in. Bill wanted to go for a walk this evening, but i am playing it smart and said no. we plan on hiking early tomorrow morning before i go to work. so i don't want to over do it. Tomorrow a 4 mile hike, Thursday prob a day off, Friday another gym day, Saturday a 6 mile hike, and Sunday a gym day. so i got my workout's scheduled in for the week. You probably get tired of hearing me say how well I feel, but ........deal with it :0). cause i just can't help feeling so good. Starting to look for my bike now, there will be some really good deals in late summer early fall. I have my heart set on a Canondale, Because i really do plan on biking to and from work twice a week next year, i really want a good one!!!
Supper today i am going to have a Turkey Chili Burger on a bed of lettuce with chopped tomato's, onions and guacamole and 1/2 cup of cantaloupe. and i will be full. I was able to eat 1.5 piece's of pizza for lunch. and that kept me full for 4 hours. breakfast Bill made me 2 pieces of crisp bacon and 2 egg scramble. i may or may not get another small snack in, if i do, it will prob be sugar free pudding or almonds. Plenty of food :0)!!!
Bill, Katie and I picked blueberries this morning, so i decided to make a fresh blueberry coffee cake~ it is yummy, i took one bite, and that is about all i can eat of it, it tends to want to get stuck, so why bother???
Well, i have a little more house work to get finished, and then i think i will get a nice hot bath, go sit on my porch, and watch the day turn into night. while listening to all the brilliant night time sound effects involved.

No comments: