Monday, July 13, 2009

I am here..........

my brother brought me a monitor today ......so my computer is up and running from home......... yeah!!! i did blog some, but i must say while at work, i'd start the entry.......stop........start.........stop....... and it just made it difficult.
I am doing so well, so well. I wish i could explain how good I am feeling. The energy is what i seem to notice the most. for instance, Early this morning, i went for a hike, got 4 miles in before my work day even began. Last week, i actually made it up to my brothers gym twice, all of this before my work day started. Sat we went on a longer hike, doing 5 + miles, this sat we already have 6+ miles planned. Johnny's gym either Tues or weds. and then again Friday and Sunday........ Realistically I have decided to commit to 4 days a week! anything and everything over that is considered a bonus BUT i have to get the 4 days in. My Lapband is doing EXACTLY what it is supposed to do. I am able to eat, but only one serving..... can't even consider over eating or i will pay for it. I MUST eat slowly, or i will pay for it....... i am quite happy.
Work is going well, and it already looks like i will be able to increase my income, had a meeting with the doctor today,... i've only been there 3 months, He feels i have more to offer this world, than just talking on the phone, and working on paper work, and calling in prescriptions........ See, i don't care what i do, i take pride in my nursing job, my cleaning job, and even if I do what the doc thinks i can do ( keeping it quiet right now). i will take pride in that........ God has great plans for me, and it is exciting to watch Him work......
Bill may go back to work next week, please send prayers and good thoughts our way........they vote on this contract this weds. and i would love for Bill to go back to work, I would love for our marriage to survive. It has been a long few months, but as always, God provided
It looks like i will be getting my promise into Melody this fall. I really believe i will be able to do 10 miles. Still planning on going to do this on a part of the Appalachian Trail, Christina thinks she could do it, Jeanine thinks she could do it......... Bill is working on it too......... I could do that many miles right here, but i think i just want to do it on a trail that i never hiked on before.
Also.......... and you read it here, I let my co workers know, by next spring/summer, i will be biking to work twice a week, that would make about 60 miles weekly in biking alone all but 6 of those miles are on a trail.
When Bill does go back to work, i plan on putting aside my cleaning money so that i can get a really Good bike...... still have my heart set on a Canondale.....
This is all giving me incentive to keep going, keep moving, keep praying....... since i started this journey, haven't looked back.
Well i should get going, love and blessings to everyone.....

No comments: