Thursday, June 11, 2009

~`~> 4lbs <~`~

Well i got on the scale this morning, and was down 4 more pounds..... i noticed since i've been feeling restricted, and getting a little discomfort when i eat too fast, or when i eat high carb food such as white bread..... i am being extra cautious and mindful on what, how much and how fast I eat. My packed lunch today is a turkey burger (of course no bun), a lettuce and tomato salad, one tbs of blue cheese dressing, 1/4 cup of salsa *to go with the turkey burger. 1/4 cup of low fat vanilla yogurt, and 1/4 cup of sliced fresh strawberries. yesterday for supper I had 3 oz of white meat turkey, 1/2 cup of mashed potato's and 1/4 c of turkey gravy... and a salad with Italian dressing.... when the family was eating fresh hot cinnamon rolls from the oven, i choose to indulge in a sugar free vanilla pudding with a dollop of whipped topping......... and i was more than satisfied!!!. ......... what i am getting at is, i am starting to let the Lap band work with me, and i think i seem to do better when we are on the same page, my lap band and I.

I haven't been feeling well these past couple days, happens to be a bad time of the month for me, i have such bad cramps this time around, I am experiencing some nausea and diarrhea. Actually i was supposed to be at work at 9am, i finally pulled myself away from my bathroom at 10am, got to work at 10:15 am..... thankfully my work is flexible, i can come in a little late, or come in early and just adjust my hours accordingly.

There is alot on my and Bill's plate right now, this STRIKE is looming over our heads.... and i continue to maintain a balance in my Spirit, so that i can cope with this. God seems to take care of our every need. I think he wish i'd stopping taking back what i give Him, but it is so hard for me LOL ;0). So i give him the burden........ enjoy my comfort, and then i take it right back and try to carry it myself........ i get tired, give it back to Him............. see the pattern? When will I learn? It sounds silly, but my biggest fear isn't losing my house, or car...... I know it isn't possible but my biggest fear is not providing my children with their basic needs.... you know like food!!!! I know the strike has only been two weeks.......but it seems so much longer than that. I start my second job, cleaning the office i work at, this week....... we will do what we have to do. and it is nice seeing my family pitch in....... the kids are taking more responsibility with the household.... yes even my youngest Sammy. (who by the way figures, if a glass fits on the shelf with the plates, or if the plates can squeeze in next to a glass........ then it works for him). The boys are trying to earn their own money, and Katie helps out any way she can. I know that Bill and prob one or two of the boys will come and help me clean so that i get it done quicker.... gee i guess i still have such a blessing and a lot to be thankful for in my life.
Andrew has his two week check up today, Albert will be taking him. hopefully we will be able to add another level of food!!!
Well i should get my butt back to work......
Christina leaves tomorrow...........

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Hey Sandi and Gang
I called last night after the game thinking you all would be up celebrating. Talk to you soon.