Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring........it's here

yup, first day of spring? going to snow, but that doesn't seem to slow nature down....... the birds are returning in droves, and I hear the "churpies" at night. Ahhhhhhhh Spring in the Country.... touching all the senses!

As long as I don't eat , I am fine. even the smallest meal, or the smallest of protein shake will swell my belly up to the size of 12 months pregnant. I had to show Christina the other day....... i just can't believe how big my belly gets, and how hard it is. it is up high.......and i am wondering with that kind of pressure, no wonder my ribs and sternum hurt. Well I am not getting worse, and my lungs are so clear, and breathing feels so good. that i can't complain about this silly setback.

Things are pretty quiet here, nothing going on. Kids have one more grading period of school before summer break, wow time does fly. Katie will be graduating in a couple of months....... i am pretty sure it was only last year that i put her on the bus for the first time for her first day of school. I know not to stay in sadness because of these changes, because each stage is absolutely precious, and i don't want to miss too much being sad and depressed and all. I get to see what my labor as a mother has done, and watch a young adult emerge from beneath my wings. And i have 3 boys that i still have work to do....... oh and let me tell you, boys are different........ that is all that I can say.

i would say i am going to do my Yoga tape today....... but after i eat a piece of toast, if my belly swells.........there will be no way that I'd be able to strike some of the even simple poses.

Kellie, wow girl..... hang in there, and tell Nathan to hang tough, he has too. I still believe he will be okay, he has been in so much pain for so long he just wants to give up........ but giving up is not an option.... Hope to see you one of these days.

Love my kids, and husband........ (had to say that before i sent love to my Golden girls or Katie gets jealous)
and love to my Golden Girls

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i bet bill would admit that you love your friends more than your family too.

Chris said...

Oh now Katie, shame on you. You know that your Mom loves you and would do anything for you. I've never seen such a devoted Mom!

Kim said...

Katie, sweety, you know I love and adore you.....but please take an Advil and a big glass of water....it'll ease those cramps a bit. ;~)