Thursday, February 22, 2007

remain grounded

.....here at work, last day for a few. I am going to do my walking tape here if i am able. tomorrow morning I'll go to curves. Sat exercise day, and Sunday only if i don't get my work out it today. It seems like when things go so right............ "wrong" tries so hard to slip into my life.... is it just life? or does Satan try harder to screw up your well meaning plans? and I just can't let Satan win now can I? I dealt with the issue of my mother in law, and not letting her move in with us, because she is too much work, and i do need to concentrate on getting me healthy.... but out of the 7 children, Bill and i are the ONLY ones that seem to be helping her, visiting her, making appointments for her, calling her. I am working many days in a row here at Kiski Prep, which i love, and it is actually a stress free job...and they are so good to me, and i have the greatest boss in the world. here as my foot improves, i will be able to walk campus until my shoes wear out. ... ... ... ...

the thing now is that Katie, my 17 year old daughter has been ill for several weeks now, at first it was a "female" problem. with a lot of blood loss, but her stomach has been upset, she's not able to eat anything without throwing up.... she had a Urinary Tract Infection, and some other type of infection....... her blood counts are dropping below normal. ( means she is now anemic) So this Morning she had her doctors appointment, with much discussion it is decided that she will be home bound for a couple of weeks or longer, to build her blood up. None of her blood work is showing anything major, However, they did a complete blood work up this morning. . i just want to make sure her kidneys and liver are functioning. I am leaning more towards digestive, as she gets nauseated, can't eat anything with fat in it or she throws up, she is always burping, has stomach cramps, is either constipated, or has diarrhea. she gets head aches on and off. Maybe and of course i am just guessing...... maybe all of the Motrin, and aleve, and pain medication she was taking for her "female" problem, has caused an inflammation or a very slow bleed in her stomach .... I guess no matter what the age......... my kids are still my "babies"!!! and always will be...

So i schedule her appointments for mid morning........so that i can go to Curves/ Walk early in the morning. No reason why i can't still keep me a priority too. I look at it this way, i have no problem sleeping... by 9;30 10:00pm i am so ready to close my eyes....and i get up around 5:30 or 6:00 am whether or not i want to sleep in :) who has time to sleep in anymore?

Although my world seems to be getting crazy....... i need to focus, remain grounded, and Trust not just say that God is in control.

for those that pray.......please keep Katie in your prayers....

thanks

No comments: