Wednesday, February 21, 2007

ON my own........for a few days

... oh gee!! how am i going to survive without Christina?? I guess I will manage.......I'll keep busy! that's what I'll do, and i will workout..... yeah that's what i will do. Chris and I have been friends for 2 decades now........yup 20 years!!! Can't believe she has put up with me for that long. She has seen me through thick and thin, good and bad times... the death's of my mom and dad, She held me together when my first husband left me....and let me tell you, that was a job in of itself. She is one of those friends, that just IS , Summers are busy for her, so we may hardly be in contact.......but she is ALWAYS there when she is needed! it's not a high maintenance friendship.... doesn't have to be worked on. ...it just IS. I've had my lectures before, She certainly doesn't hesitate in telling me , when i do stupid things. ... And now she is 100% with me on my Healthy Quest... what are neighbors for:) So for a few days, While Christina is visiting her son, I WILL manage to get to Curves, and i will manage 2 walking aerobic sessions...

... it is warming up again, and i do have a small urge to begin my walking outside, but patience is a virtue, right? it feels like Winter is losing its fight...... sure we will prob see more freezing days and more snow........ but i think it will lose some of it's growl Soon I'll be out in those woods ..... working toward that 10 mile hike for Melody.

oh, forgot to mention..........Curves was a work out......... you really can up the level of difficulty using the Curves gym.... my body is feeling it now......... and i could hardly talk to Chris during my peak workout.....

talk to you all later

love and blessings

No comments: