Tuesday, February 06, 2007

pull covers over my head, and get comfy in bed

Now how is staying in a warm comfy bed all morning going to help me with my quest? it's not! It's so cold out, no school for my kids.........so i could just lie in bed all morning..... BUT, i am not. Went to Curves yesterday, it felt good, and actually is quite a workout esp for the shape that I am in. my Friend Christina, who goes to Curves, has this idea that on the day's that i do not go to Curves, why not come to her house (she's also my neighbor) and do a walking tape!!! what a great idea. Chris is faithful to her workouts......... and she's going to make sure i give it my best shot. Maybe i'll get outside sooner if i keep working inside, as my foot continues to heal. At any rate I have so many friends who are with me on this journey, how can i fail. And obviously, that Angel in heaven is going to be pushing me, i just know it.

I re- read Melodys journal for the 7th time, and it still just amazes me how she Persevered over every hurdle. and how keeping her body healthy thru all the medications, and radiation, and chemo and side effects.... her goals where still consistent with body health. Girl, don't know how you did it. you are my newest hero!

It's really really cold out, and it would have been easy to use that as an excuse. What helps is that Chris and I usually travel to Curves together.... so she wasn't going to hear that cold is an excuse, and even this am.......i could have have passed on the walking tape I mean gee, Chris lives 1/2 mile away...i'd have to walk to my car, and it IS cold. Chad is right, i just have to get into a routine, and It will get easier......

Well enough right now........... heading to the car to do a little walk with my pal. maybe i'll stop in later. work at Kiski prep all evening......... so i may have time.

No comments: