Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Hey i am on my own

Yes today was the third and final day to work out with a trainer at the infamous "Curves". I No longer need to make an appointment.....just show up, however, i am going to schedule it as an appointment, and treat it as such. Yesterday, i went to Chris' house to walk to a video, i originally was going to do 1 mile, but i was able to do the two mile walk, much sweating involved. And i am already scheduled to walk with Chris again tomorrow morning. Wow how blessed am I to have these type of people surround me. Ran into my hiking partner Judy at Curves, she's another inspiration for me..... she'll try any hike, anywhere with me.... looking forward to starting that come spring. Foot is much improved. Curves doens't bother it at all, when i am on it any length of time, it does ache, but i think it's more lack of movement, because the ache is in a different area then where the surgery was. And there definately is no more "nerve" involvement, that type of pain has decreased by 80% since having the surgery.

okay it's true, i miss my kids....... first off Katie has been ill and missed school for a while, and they had a scheduled day off on Friday........and then snow days monday and tuesday, and a 2 hour delay today.... My house is so quiet right now. :( I enjoy every moment (or at least i try to) with my children, tomorrows come too fast, and before you know it, they are on their own. So it's been like 3 weeks since i've had the house to myself. Katie and i got into the habit of watching the Ellen show every morning.......and now i must watch Ellen on my own.

Well i do work today, so i should get something accomplished around the house. you know what? it feels good to exercise, it truly does. I am hoping a few of my friends join with me on the "melodys mile" a couple have spoke with me about it....

Everyone have a great day. take a moment to tell someone, anyone, how you feel about them! ( nothing but positive ) and give a loved one a hug today

No comments: