Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Are you a Chameleon??

Curves yesterday, walking in front of a TV with Chris today. it's warming up outside, and i am getting the urge to get outside, in the great outdoors. but i must be patient.... don't want to screw up my foot....
My bouts of tachycardia are getting further and far in between. funny i will have to discuss this with my doctor. my heart recovers fairly quickly after i work out, but once i am relaxing, and usually before i fall asleep ......my heart rate will jump to 120-150 beats a minute...... I have a fairly high resting heart rate as a rule. 90's , it's funny Curves is so cautious about what my heart is doing, and we have to check our rate frequently (every 8 minutes) I've finally had to resort to lying to them and shave off a couple of beats..... i mean gee, they were getting out the Paddles.....and i was still breathing :) . funny, just in 3 weeks, my heart rate has naturally come down.... okay in a 10 second count, my first work out session, my heart rate went to 32 (192) beats a minute. Yesterday at my peak workout heart rate count it was 24 (144). So i can already feel the change. (****please understand, I've had a problems with Tachycardia in the past, i recently had an entire heart work up, including a stress test, So i am doing this under doctors supervision!!!.... if you are having funky heart symptoms.. NEVER work out without a complete and thorough check up**** ) This is why i am doing this quest in the first place. i am too young too have heart, and lung, and digestive problems........ an extra 100 lbs is too much stress on my body.

Now to explain my title " are you a Chameleon". do you find yourself, in the same frame of mind as the people around you ? I mean if you are around people who constantly complain and see the negative in everything.... do you end up feeling out of sorts? Can you protect yourself from changing into your surroundings? I think if you are around negative force enough, you can't help but feeling some negativity. I have chosen to surround myself as much as possible by Positive People, People who believe in me, People who believe in my quest for health ...
Thank you Christina, Judy, Joanie, Bill Patti, Kim.............and the many others. I choose to be around positive people, i believe my cup is half full and never half empty. I believe that God wants this for me......can't get a more positive force than Him. I believe that Melody is a positive Angel force...... she was awesome on Earth, so i can't imagine the power the Lord has given her in Heaven!!!

February is coming on the down swing......... days are just passing by

talk to you later, have work today........... and want to shower, and pack my healthy dinner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sandi!

It's nice to know that you have Melody's looking out for you. I know that you will succeed and get rid of the extra weight!