Friday, February 02, 2007

Every single muscle is talking

and i mean every single muscle, it's been so long since i've been doing any physical exercise... and although my instructor informed me to take it easy,.......which i did, My muscles are still screaming.........."what did you do that for?" Maybe a few stretches today will help. I remember during my healthy days i used this great yoga tape that i loved......... and after several weeks, my flexibility was noticably improved..... Not going to throw that in yet....... don't want to over do it, and burn out.

I was pleasantly surprised that my foot didn't hurt during my Curves Circuit Training, between each resistance machine they have bouncing platforms that you march in place or jog, or whatever. and i thought maybe i would have problems in that department. nope. And actually the only thing not in pain this morning are my feet :) go figure

I work this afternoon, and have the weekend off, I have already scheduled my next workout, still have to go with a trainer two more times......... so Monday morning it is... I have to schedule these appt. like i would schedule doctor appointments, and i have to treat it such.

Well i got to get moving , and get things done before i head to work

Blessings to everyone on this beautiful day
do something for yourself today..........

1 comment:

Patti Rambles On said...

You go girl.
I'm so proud of you!
:xoxo: