Monday, February 19, 2007

Make a charm braclet.........

Good weekend, Sunday was my day off, On Saturday I went to Chris' house for a very "good" walk aerobics tape. my body felt it. so again, i got six days of exercise in for the week. This week after thursday I am on my own........ i am scheduling Curves for mon @ 3pm, Weds @ 9am Fri @9am. Tues and Thursday I will do the two mile walk aerobic tapes, and Sat i am planning on doing my yoga tape. I am still not dwelling on my eating, but find that i've drasticly reduced my calories..... it just blows my mind, not sure how it's working........... Yesterday Bill and i went out to eat, i ordered a roast beef sandwich, and cup of fresh fruit, ate 3/4th of the sandwich, and the fruit....... Before i would have ordered an appetizer, the roastbeef, with mashed potatos or french fries loaded with gravy. and then a dessert. and i would have eaten it all.... after dinner i ate 1 mini dove dark chocolate square and drank lots of water. this was lunch, i was fine and almost had to remind myself to eat dinner I am not counting calories, or carbs or fats. I am not depriving myself of any food......... it's just i seem to want to use food as fuel for my Health Quest.. so i automatly eat lean protein, complex carbs whole grains, low fat dairy. i am eating healthy fats......(which we need) i am putting sliced avacodo on my turkey breast sandwich, i cook with olive oil, I eat a small handful of nuts though out the day when i am hungry..... oh well, i am not going to knock a good thing.

Okay, now as the title say's ......."make a charm bracelet" as i stated in an early post about the bracelet my husband bought me that says dream, believe, achieve. as reminder for my quest.
........ i decided to make that 1 step more personal. I ordered a Charm bracelet with charms that i've choosen for myself, my quest, my plan.
The Charms are

Custom worded charm that has
Melody's Mile written on it-- > for obvious reasons, and in honor of Melody
Bald Eagle Charm ---> remind me that i soar with the Eagles now
Hiking Charm ----> my passion and to remind me of my goal of a 10 mile hike
"i love my kids" Charm ----> they are my life, and i want to live heathy to enjoy them
Emerald Heart Charm ----> my birthstone
"focus on me" Charm -----> to remind me i am no value to others if i am so unhealthy.

this is a start, .........there are hundreds of "Italian charms" that i can purchase, but this is what i am starting with......... my next order of charms will be in honor of my wonderful husband, and in honor of my wonderful friends, a skiing goal, and a goal to hike down and back in the Arizona Grand Canyon. ahhhhhhhh, one step at a time.

well I've got a lot to do today, so i should get off of my butt.......and begin.

talk to you soon.
God Bless You guys

No comments: